Tank Cleaning Is Serious Business—Clean It Right From The Start
Wednesday, November 27th, 2019 | 1311 Views
When a batch of product is contaminated, the bottom line suffers. But product contamination can be avoided by optimising every stage of the cleaning process, because what happens in each batch produced is influenced by what happens in between. It is surprising to find that manual cleaning or conventional fixed sprayball are still a widespread tank cleaning practice in many plants, given that many F&B production lines have become increasingly automated.
Clean faster and deeper with Alfa Laval’s range of Rotary Jet Head tank-cleaning devices that deliver direct impact and 3D indexed full coverage. It is automatic and represents a guaranteed means of achieving quality assurance in tank cleaning. Besides, it’s specially designed for hygienic applications such as food, dairy, personal care and beverages:
- Cost efficient and sustainable solution due to reduced water and chemicals requirements
- More available production time because of reduced cleaning time
- Easy to service and maintain – no special tools required
- Control of CIP through validated cleaning
- Avoid contamination with effective cleaning performance and superior self-cleaning features
With the rising trend of smaller production batches, tank cleaning tasks have to be carried out speedily and with 100 percent cleanability.
- Alfa Laval tank cleaning equipment
- Retrofit boosts yield and environmental profile for F&B manufacturer
- Explore how Alfa Laval contributes to sustainable development goals
- Stay updated on Alfa Laval LinkedIn
- Drop us an enquiry
Check out these articles: