Rockwell Automation’s Interactive Dialogue on Thailand’s Consumer Packaged Goods Industry
Thursday, July 1st, 2021 | 433 Views
Date: 7 July, 2021
10AM Thailand, 11AM Singapore
APFI magazine is working together with Rockwell Automation to host an interactive discussion on Thailand’s burgeoning consumer packaged goods industry to gather information from industry leaders. We’ll take a deep dive into the impact of COVID-19 on the new normal, as well as examine how the labour market and consumer demands are evolving.
Our talking points:
- In the current climate, what are some challenges to reliance on labour?
- In the course of the pandemic, consumers’ purchase behaviour has become more erratic, and we see an increase in the number of SKUs—what are some available solutions to streamline operations to meet these demands?
- Tips & tricks to optimize existing assets to maximize operational efficiency.
- Industrial Internet Of Things—how can companies cope with digitalization alongside a COVID-driven market?
These Rockwell Automation representatives are joining the discussion:
- Pierre Kardasz, Regional Industry Manager
- Serene Wong, Industry Manager Southeast Asia
- Anukoon Asawachatroj, Business Lead
- Benjaporn Pluemjit, Sales Engineer
- Gilles Weber, Country Manager, Thailand