Crown Equipment Continues Southeast Asia Expansion In Vietnam
Monday, October 22nd, 2018 | 1906 Views
Crown Equipment, one of the world’s largest material handling companies, has announced the opening of its new branch in Vietnam to allow businesses direct access to its first-class material handling equipment solutions, localised customer service experience, and extensive industry expertise.
The new branch aims to support the country’s fast-growing economy, which potentially has an annual gross domestic product growth rate of about 5.1 per cent, making it the 20th-largest in the world by 2050. Crown’s presence in Vietnam ensures that it provides opportunities for local businesses to improve supply chain performance through its high quality forklift trucks and industry leading customer service program. Crown is well-known for helping its customers improve their business performance, lower operating costs and ultimately run a supply chain that consistently exceeds expectations.
Steven Hill, Crown Equipment managing director for Southeast Asia, said, “Crown’s expansion into the Vietnam market is another example of our ongoing infrastructure development in Asia. In addition to improving our customers’ level of efficiency and reducing costs, we are committed to invest in local staff recruitment.”
He also commented that with the opening of the Vietnam branch, Crown will be able to further provide tailored and effective material handling solutions to local businesses. The company is committed to be a part of the country’s rapid development growth.
The ASEAN Business Outlook Survey, published by the American Chamber of Commerce 2017, identified that of the business members surveyed, 72 per cent of companies had plans to expand in Vietnam. This is in step with Crown’s infrastructure development activity. Crown’s new branch in Ho Chi Minh City means it will have access to a wide range of businesses requiring materials handling equipment solutions.
● DuPont Launches All-Round Ingredient Solutions For Plant-Based Innovation
● Exploring The Market For Fortified Food With WACKER
● Introducing Spartan Parts
● UOB Helps Small F&B Businesses Transform Their Purchase And Payments Process
● The Value Of Blockchain Technology For The F&B Industry In Asia
● TPP To Open The Vietnamese Market
● Tetra Pak Invests €25 Million In World-Class Cheese Production Centre In Poland
● The Asia Food Challenge Report: $800 billion Investment Opportunity In Asia’s Agri-Food Sector
● Flexicon Opens New Office In Jakarta
● Puratos Expands In Taiwan