BASF Nutrition And Health Presents New And Multifaceted Health And Lifestyle Concepts At Food Ingredients China 2021
Tuesday, June 8th, 2021 | 804 Views
BASF will participate at the upcoming Food Ingredients China (FIC) 2021 trade show taking place from June 08 to 10 at the National Exhibition and Convention Center in Shanghai. The trade show is one of the largest ingredient events in Asia.
Over the course of 2020, consumers have adapted to the new normal arising from the pandemic and a renewed interest in health and wellness continues to be a key consumer trend in 2021. For example, consumers are taking an active interest in how they can support their overall immune health, as well as their eye health due to the increasingly longer screen time spent on digital devices nowadays.
“At FIC, BASF is excited to demonstrate first-hand our industry-unique digital tools and new products for health and food ingredient applications in response to trending consumer needs. We are looking forward to hosting our visitors to a multi-sensory nutrition and lifestyle experience,” said Leon Chen, Head of Sales, Human Nutrition, Asia Pacific.
New innovations in health
▪ With digitalisation, we’ve enabled our customers’ access to 24/7 convenience. Discover how the Human Nutrition Virtual Assistants comprising MyProductWorld and RegXcellence support efficiency and simplify your product development, regulatory and quality compliance needs.
▪ Visitors to the booth can take an onsite test that can ascertain the level of macular pigment density (MPD), which is an important measure of lutein status in the eyes. This test offers an understanding of how Xangold lutein supplements can help optimise MPD and thereby may support vision, and may help protect against blue light emitted from digital devices.
▪ Learn about innovative nutrition applications that support general health, immunity and metabolism derived from these BASF health ingredients: Lucarotin carotenoid, Betatene natural beta-carotene, high quality vitamins, omega-3, Vegapure plant sterols, Tonalin conjugated linoleic acid.
New ingredients that deliver superb taste and performance
▪ Discover Spongolit Pure 10, a clean-label and premium aerating agent that enhances the volume and texture of cakes.
▪ BASF’s premium Lamequick is a range of whipping agents that enhances the taste and texture of desserts, whipping creams and ice cream. At FIC, BASF will present Lamequick VE 28, a plant-based variation of the whipping agent to showcase the possibilities of plant-based desserts for the growing dessert market in China.
Explore captivating aromas for versatile use in scents and food flavourings
▪ For the first time in China, BASF will showcase its natural aroma ingredients for the food and flavouring markets with two products from Isobionics. Isobionics is an innovation leader in biotechnology serving the global market for natural flavour and fragrances acquired by BASF in 2019.
Check these articles out: